Recently, we had been to Baroda in Gujarat for a Weekend Getaway. Baroda is popularly known as the Cultural Capital of Gujarat and also has Amazing Places to offer. Champaner is situated in the Panchmahal district on Gujarat with the nearest station being Baroda.
It falls under the UNESCO World Heritage Site comprising of is part of is one of those Places to be on Weekend. It comprises of Masjid of Champaner is a UNESCO heritage Site part of Pavagadh Champaner Archaeology Site. Built by Mohamed Begada in the 15 Century is the located on the foot hill of the Shaktipeeth Pavagadh Temple. The Jama Masjid is yet another example of Indo-Islamic Architecture.
It may not have any Touristy things but it certainly has the Most Amazing Architecture Marvels to Capture on and if you are Instagram Freak like me ; You will just fall in love with the place and soak up the amazing Architecture Marvels on your Camera Screens for sure.
- The Entrance: Jama Masjid has 2 door on each side separated by the Minaras so a total of 5 doors and 5 domes.
- The Minars : are the Highlights of the Masjid ; the intricate details does all the Magical Trick.
- The Windows : Works Wonder : they not only the role of the Best Source of Ventilation and Sunlight but also add that Extra Charm to its beauty.
- The Corridors : are beautifully designed by the Symmetrical Pillars which is the heart of the Structure ; providing Beautiful Multi frame Angle.
- The Domes : the Umbrellas of the Dome have different beautiful detailing assigned to each and Every dome
- Nestled amongst Nature : The Jama Masjid is locate on the Foothill of Pavagadh Hill. Surrounded by Greenary all around ; It is refreshing change to be around.
- Selfie Friendly : Every Angle and Every Corner of Jama Masjid is Sheer Elegence. You can go around any Corner of Masjid and you wont resist clicking a Selfie
- After Jama Masjid ; we head over to the Hill top of Pavagadh Temple…coming up in the next post 🙂